200g black-eyed pea (already cooked in salted water)
150g of cooked rice
200g desalted, cooked and shredded dried meat
1 onion finely chopped
2 minced garlic cloves
100g curd cheese into cubes
Oil as needed
4 filets mignons (120g each)
Salt and black pepper to taste
50g cashew nuts grained to completion
1 tablespoon of cane molasses
- Pour 4 tablespoons (soup) of oil, stir in the onion, garlic and dried meat in the pan.
- Saute the mix for 8 minutes while soften and set aside.
- Add the curd cheese, mix rice and beans. Set aside.
- In another pan, put a little oil and sear the steak on both sides, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- To serve, put a little bit of the rice & beans mix on the plate. Cover with a seared steak, pour a molasses yarn over the meat and sprinkle cashew granules.